New Manufacturer Lojer
The manufacturer of this product is hospital equipment manufacturer Lojer Corp. from Finland.
Read more about Lojer Corp. acquisition of Merivaara Corp.’s hospital bed business operations.
Read more about Lojer.
Antidecubitus mattress suitable for all weight classes
MiniMAX Hygiene Mattress is a surface tension reducting special mattress for hospitals, care centers and home care. Mattress is suitable for low and middle risk patients for long-term use.
Patient's well-being and care are improved while pressure ulcers can be prevented, muscles get relaxed and the need for patient position change is decreased.
|Product Code||100000948, 100000949, 100000964, 100000955, 100000956|
Features in a nutshell
- Prevents pressure sores and numbing. Antidecubitus property on the other side.
- MiniMAX is suitable for different weight patients from 40 kg up to 150 kg. It gives both support and softness.
- Mattress interior consists of three layers: soft formable viscoelastic layer on top, in the middle and on the bottom gradually former layers to give more support.
- Cover is polyurethane coated blue hygiene fabric, which doesn't pass liquids, but is still breathable.
- Zipper on two sides, covered with flap.
- MiniMAX is a perfect solution to save time and cost, because all patients can be treated on the same mattress.
- Mattress forms according to temperature and patient body.
- Flammability class: SL1, Test method IMO FTPC part 9.
- CE marked
Available also as a rescue mattress
Practical at evacuation situations. Safe special mattress for hospitals and care centers.
- Integrated rescue/evacuation straps which can be stored neatly in pockets, where they can be found easily.
- No need for separate rescue sheet.
- Mattress is suitable for low and middle risk patients for long-term use in adjustable beds.
- Straps fixation with quick locks. In normal use the starps can be hidden in pockets when they are not on the way when making the bed.
- Carrying/pulling straps on both ends of the mattress.
- Mattress base made of durable fabric which allows easier sliding on different floor surfaces.
- Mattress interior and cover otherwise the same as MiniMAX Hygiene Mattress.
- The same mattress can be used at normal patient use and at evacuation situations.
100000948 MiniMAX Mattress 200 × 75 × 13 cm
100000964 MiniMAX Mattress 200 × 80 × 13 cm
100000949 MiniMAX Mattress 200 × 85 × 13 cm
100000955 MiniMAX Rescue Mattress 200 x 75 x 13 cm
100000956 MiniMAX Rescue Mattress 200 x 85 x 13 cm