OpenOR™ Lite image documentation and consultation
Simplicity. Safety. Lean.
Would you like to transfer images and videos from your current endoscopes to your patient data systems in a simple and lean way?
What if you could quickly and easily get a 2nd opinion from another surgeon and improve patient safety?
OpenOR™ Lite is a revolutionary, vendor-independent system that helps you manage and archive images and video from different types of camera sources with a single user interface.
Using one documentation system for different imaging devices enables smooth procedures, cost savings and, most important of all, improved patient safety.
OpenOR™ Lite is particularly suitable for mobile use. It can act as a recording system for any vendor’s camera device, such as endoscopes, microscopes, C‑arms and ultrasounds. Therefore its is not only suitable for the operating theatre; it can also be used to archive images or video taken during examinations. By integrating the system to your PACS and HIS you are able to save a lot of valuable time and to keep track of patient data (optional feature).
Moreover, the remote consultation option enables you to optimize your resources – whether the team needs to consult an external surgeon or you wish to run training classes with video streaming from the OR.
|Product Code||OpenOR™ Lite|
Vendor-independent – adapts to the tools you are using
- Vendor-independent, connects to several devices
- Intuitive and streamlined interface in the user’s own language – anyone can use it!
Helps improve patient safety
- Integrated surgical check list
- Real-time consultation
Makes your procedures more LEAN
- Integration with hospital data/PACS/HIS systems for direct transfer of surgical images and data
- Optimizing the use of surgical consultants through real-time consultation
OpenOR Lite includes:
- Image and video documentation, vendor-independent
- Touch-screen monitor with an intuitive user interface
As optional choices:
- PACS integration
- Patient data system integration
- Real-time consultation & audio
- Surgical safety check list