New Manufacturer Lojer
The manufacturer of this product is hospital equipment manufacturer Lojer Corp. from Finland.
Read more about Lojer Corp. acquisition of Merivaara Corp.’s hospital bed business operations.
Read more about Lojer.
Hospital bed Futura Plus
Improved ergonomics, usability and reliability
Merivaara’s bestseller, the classic Futura Plus bed has been updated to provide even better comfort and reliability than before. Futura Plus also complies with the medical bed standard IEC 60601-2-52. Designed and manufactured in Finland, it is a long-lasting, good-value bed for both hospital and nursing home use.
|Title||Futura Plus, electric||Futura Plus, hydraulic|
|Length||2225 mm||2225 mm|
|Length (mattress base)||2001 mm||2001 mm|
|Height adjustment||425 - 815 mm||425 - 815 mm|
|Max. patient weight||210 kg||210 kg|
|Safe working load (SWL)||230 kg||230 kg|
|Trendelenburg||13 °||26 °|
|Reverse Trendelenburg||6 °||12 °|
|Back section adjustment||0 - 70 °||0 - 70 °|
|Leg section adjustment||0 - 51 °||0 - 38 °|
|Castors size||125 / 150||125 / 150|
|Mattress base (sections, pcs)||2 - 3||2 - 3|
|Mattress base (width)||812 mm||812 mm|
|Product Code||100008382, 10008383||100008382, 10008383|
Benefits for the users
- Better comfort for the patient
- More convenient and ergonomic for caregivers
- Bed end accessories do not move with back section
- Can take heavier patients
- Improved patient safety and reliability
Features in a nutshell
- Sliding back section
- New frame structure
- Higher SWL than before – 230 kg
- Tested according to the international medical bed standard by an independent testing laboratory
- Protected design and patented technology