You currently have 0 products on your list. You can print and share the list and get a quote for the items.
100000948, 100000949, 100000964, 100000955, 100000956
Antidecubitus mattress suitable for all weight classes
- MiniMAX Hygiene Mattress is a surface tension reducting special mattress for hospitals, care centers and home care.
- Mattress is suitable for low and middle risk patients for long-term use.
- Patient's well-being and care are improved while pressure ulcers can be prevented, muscles get relaxed and the need for patient position change is decreased.
- Prevents pressure sores and numbing. Antidecubitus property on the other side.
- MiniMAX is suitable for different weight patients from 40 kg up to 150 kg. It gives both support and softness.
- Mattress interior consists of three layers: soft formable viscoelastic layer on top, in the middle and on the bottom gradually former layers to give more support.
- Cover is polyurethane coated blue hygiene fabric, which doesn't pass liquids, but is still breathable.
- Zipper on two sides, covered with flap.
- MiniMAX is a perfect solution to save time and cost, because all patients can be treated on the same mattress.
- Mattress forms according to temperature and patient body.
- Flammability class: SL1, Test method IMO FTPC part 9.
- CE marked
Available also as a rescue mattress
Practical at evacuation situations. Safe special mattress for hospitals and care centers.
- Integrated rescue/evacuation straps which can be stored neatly in pockets, where they can be found easily.
- No need for separate rescue sheet.
- Mattress is suitable for low and middle risk patients for long-term use in adjustable beds.
- Straps fixation with quick locks. In normal use the starps can be hidden in pockets when they are not on the way when making the bed.
- Carrying/pulling straps on both ends of the mattress.
- Mattress base made of durable fabric which allows easier sliding on different floor surfaces.
- Mattress interior and cover otherwise the same as MiniMAX Hygiene Mattress.
- The same mattress can be used at normal patient use and at evacuation situations.
100000948 MiniMAX Mattress 200 × 75 × 13 cm
100000964 MiniMAX Mattress 200 × 80 × 13 cm
100000949 MiniMAX Mattress 200 × 85 × 13 cm
100000955 MiniMAX Rescue Mattress 200 x 75 x 13 cm
100000956 MiniMAX Rescue Mattress 200 x 85 x 13 cm