You currently have 0 products on your list. You can print and share the list and get a quote for the items.
Washable hospital bed Carena
100000360 Washable hospital bed Carena
Category: Hospital Beds
Purely Finnish design
Merivaara’s popular Carena bed has all the features required by healthcare professionals, both from the point of view of ergonomics and patient safety. Washable Carena complies with the strictest standards and hygienic criteria.
The new special Carena model is suitable for the demanding conditions imposed by machine washing with water. Additionally, its antibacterial coating reduces bacterial growth, also on the frame. Therefore, Carena is an ideal choice, both in primary care and ER and in long-term care.
Did you know...?
A bed in the lake? Have a look behind the scenes on how we did it »
Special features of the machine washable bed
- Corrosion protection of the bed frame prevents rusting
- Ingress protection class IP66W increases the service life of electrical components
- Antibacterial coating restrains bacterial growth
- Furthermore, dual castors improve the bed maneouverability, making transportation easier
General features of Carena
- Four-sectional mattress base, electrical
- Safe working load (SWL) 330 kg – suitable also for large patients
- Height adjustment 340–855 mm (with 150 mm castors)
- Wide variety of positions that support treatment and provide unparalleled patient and nurse ergonomics
- Exceptional maneouvrability and light brake system
- Wide array of accessories
- Patented features
|Width (base)||850 mm|
|Height adjustment||340 - 835 mm|
|Max. patient weight||310 kg|
|Safe working load (SWL)||330 kg|
|Reverse Trendelenburg||6 °|
|Back section adjustment||0 - 70 °|
|Leg section adjustment||24 - 29 °|
|Mattress base (sections, pcs)||4|