You currently have 0 products on your list. You can print and share the list and get a quote for the items.
Delivery bed Optima
100000009, 100000011, 100000012
Category: Birthing & Maternity Beds
Optima labour, delivery and recovery bed – ergonomic, mobile and safe
The renewed Optima labour, delivery and recovery bed has been designed with the mother, midwife and obstetrician in mind. We have focused particularly on ergonomics, safety and mobility to help create a better environment for the mother, newborn and nursing staff.
Optima 4-motor is the most advanced model offering several electric adjustments for better ergonomics as well as safety features. This model has leg section with height adjustment and tilting. These features provides enhanced possibilities to use various positions during labour.
Optima 2-motor is quite similar to the 4-motor model,but adjustments for Trendelenburg and leg section are manual in this model. The leg section moves manually in/out under the seat section, but doesn’t feature height adjustment or tilting. Otherwise it's as ergonomic and safe as the 4-motor model.
Optima hydraulic is designed to ensure the best possible usage for the product without the need for electricity power supply. All adjustments in this model are manual. The height of the bed can be adjusted with a hydraulic pedal, the back section adjustment is gas-spring assisted, and the leg section slides manually in and out, just like in the other models.
Watch the video:
- Suitable for all stages of labour, also when special medical attention is required
- Multiple delivery positions in a single unit affords a greater level of comfort for the mother
- The midwife can easily access the mother from different positions thus improving ergonomics and safety
- Antibacterial coating to reduce microbial growth
- Easy-to-clean structure
- Electricity-powered and quick-release Trendelenburg for enhanced safety
- Can also be used for both recovery and transportation within the hospital
- Easy to get in and out thanks to low minimum height
- Four castors of 360 degrees rotation with central locking mechanism
- Mattress dimensions (4-motor model): Back and seat section 1290 mm x 755 mm x 100 mm (l x w x h) and leg section 705/555 mm x 735 mm x 100 mm (l x w x h). Please note the form of the mattresses.
- Mattress dimensions (2-motor and hydraulic models): Back section 1290 mm x 755 mm x 100 mm (l x w x h) and leg section 805 mm x 700 mm x 190 mm (l x w x h). Please note the form of the mattresses.
- Mattresses are covered with PU-coated hygienic PA-fabric, interiors being foam (50 kg/m3).
|Length range||1320 - 2010 mm||1650 - 2210 mm||1520 - 2110 mm|
|Height adjustment||590 - 955 mm||580 - 955 mm||570 - 935 mm|
|Max. patient weight||190 kg||190 kg||190 kg|
|Safe working load (SWL)||230 kg||230 kg||230 kg|
|Trendelenburg||12 °||12 °||12 °|
|Back section adjustment||0 - 70 °||0 - 78 °||0 - 60 °|
|Mattress base (sections, pcs)||3||3||3|
|Mattress base (width)||780 mm||780 mm||780 mm|
|Weight||118 kg||165 kg||114 kg|
- Makes it easier to relax between the contractions and pushing sessions
- It also minimises pressure on perineum and maximises blood flow to the uterus and the baby
- Ergonomic position for mothers of various sizes
- Adjustable leg rests for ergonomic positioning
- Convenient locking of the clamps
- Wide mattress base for father to sit close to the mother and help with relaxing
- Efficient pushing position with good ergonomics
- Opens the pelvis wider so the baby has more room to move down the birth canal
- Optimises gravity to ease the labour
- Shaped foot rests
- Grab handles for enhanced pushing force
- Leg section with various adjustmenst for faster labour and improved midwife ergonomics
- Reduces pressure on the diaphragm and improves the blood supply to the
- Easy to find a comfortable pelvic position
- Wide adjustment of seat and back section
- Slide-in leg section affords lots of space around the patient and the delivery bed
Upright position with squatting bar
- Optimises gravity and helps widen the pelvic opening which makes labour easier
- Relaxation of pelvic area allows for a more a comfortable delivery for the mother
- Also works in combination with e.g. gymnastic ball
- Squatting bar for arm support
- Slide-in leg section for more space
- Brochure in English - delivery bed Optima
- Brochure in Finnish - delivery bed Optima
- Brochure in Swedish - delivery bed Optima
- Brochure en Français - un lit d'accouchement Optima
- Brochure in Russian - delivery bed Optima
- Brochure in Spanish - delivery bed Optima
- Brochure in Japanese by Harada - LDR bed Optima
- Brochure in French - maternity bed Optima